Eve Environmental Services aims to achieve continuous environmental improvement through implementing a management system with objectives and targets to minimise our environmental footprint by working with staff and other stakeholders through pollution prevention practices in compliance with legal and other requirements and be a role model for others to follow.
Our EMS is based on the requirements of ISO 14001: 2004
Our EMS objectives are to:
● set and review environmental objectives and targets based on the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our company's activities, products and services
● commit to comply with environmental legislations and other environmental requirements
● ensure continual improvement, prevention of pollution and the conservation of resources
● communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the company
● make this policy available to the public
The Environmental Policy of the company is to be a responsible corporate citizen in protecting the environment. The company is committed to comply with accepted environmental practices, including where feasible to meet or exceed relevant legal and other requirements, to strive for continual improvement in our EMS, and to minimize the creation of waste and pollution. The company undertakes to manage its processes, materials and people in order to reduce the environmental impacts associated with the activities of the company.
Eve Environmental Services pledges to implement and operate the ISO-14001 EMS to further enhance our environmental performance.