As our name implies, Eve Environmental Services provide a full range of services designed to ensure that your office, factory, school or other environment is pleasant, clean and hygienic and that everything is working as it should. In addition to cleaning services, we provide:
- Hygiene Services: we provide hygiene services and supplies, including sanitary bins, sanitisers, hand cleaners, air fresheners and paper consumables.
- Rubbish and waste removal – we take away your rubbish responsibly and efficiently, using the latest, environmentally friendly options.
- Road and car park sweeping.
- Laundry and ironing services, including laundry services, linen services, ironing press and dry cleaning.
We also offer the full range of property maintenance services, including:
- Testing and tagging, ensuring that your electrical appliances are safe and compliant with OH&S requirements.
- Garden and grounds maintenance, including mowing and weeding
- Landscaping, paving and irrigation
- Electrical installation, maintenance and repair
- Solar panel and solar power systems
- Labour hire
View our brouchure.
Test and Tag
View our brouchure.
Gardening and Landscaping
EVE Environmental Services can turn a yard full of mud and weeds into a beautiful lawn with trees, shrubs, flowers and even ponds. It takes careful planning of both the building and the sourrounding trees, gardens, and lawn to make a home or business truly wondrous.
EVE Environmental Services are the individuals who work to restore those muddy fields, and create beautiful gardens full of flowers and plants. We work on private properties, public grounds, golf courses, green houses and indoor gardens to create an maintain insipiring flower beds, lawns and trees. Specially trained, we use our knowledge of botany, landscape installation, plant materials, soil science, irrigation installation and pest and disease identification and treatment. We work on fulfillling the wises of our clients.
EVE Environmental Services prepare the ground for planting, transplant nursery plants, use fertilizers and pesticides, seed and sod lawns, trim and prune hedges, trees, and shrubs, install rock gardens, ponds, decks, drainage systems, retaining walls, fences, paving, planters and advise clients on plant care. We often work with tools ranging form as small as trowls to large ride-on mowers, tractors, and loaders, depending on the clients' needs.
We are a one stop shop, providing one point of contact and one invoice, and serviceability reports, to manage your facility management worries.
Our people are all highly experienced, police checked, fully insured and carry photo ID, so you can rest assured that we can handle almost anything.
And, yes, we will be there when you need us, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, with a fast, highly responsive emergency service.
Why not contact us today to discuss how we can best help you.